Pulp Riot Semi Permanent Neon Collection 118ml - Firefly
Product code: 300517
Check store stock
- Conditioner based and so easier to apply
- More vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better
- 3 semi-permanent color shades with uv reactive dye
- Mixable with all pulp riot semi permenants (although uv reactivity is diminished with mixing)
- Highly pigmented for vibrant results
- Fades evenly and true to tone
- Incredible conditioning shine thanks to quinoa seed formula base
- Lasts 25 to 42 hair washes
- Removable with blank canvas
- Beautiful fragrance
Easier to Apply: Pulp Riot have a conditioner base for smooth application that fully saturates with less effort and less product.
More Vibrant: Highly concentrated pigments create deep vibrant results.
Lasts Longer: Deeper shades fade over 42 washes, lighter pastels fade over 25 and neons fade over 25-30 washes.
Fades Beautifully: Fades true to the original tone. Blues won’t fade green, pinks won’t fade into salmon.
Easier to Remove: Deeper shades fade over 42 washes, lighter pastels fade over 25 and neons fade over 25-30 washes.
Pulp Riot only uses the highest quality vegan ingredients chosen for their reparative and restoring properties to maintain and improve the integrity of the hair. In addition, we selected superior dye molecules to create longer lasting colours that can be professionally removed from the hair with less effort and more consistency. Finally, we use more expensive pigments with deep rich colour that increase longevity and fade beautifully while staying within the same tone as the original shade. Blues don’t fade green, and pinks don’t fade into salmon. Our commitment to using the best ingredients means that with each application, hair is healthier, allowing for longer lasting beautiful colour.
Powered by Quinoa: A nourishing vegan protein that strengthens, repairs and hydrates the hair.
Conditioner Base: Allows for easy application, and less product is needed to fully saturate the hair.
Safe & Cruelty Free: Our direct dyes are vegan and free of ammonia, parabens, gluten, PPD and MEA.
Pulp Riot’s exclusive fragrance creates a pleasant experience for clients and artists
The underlying pigment in the canvas plays a big part in the end result. Make sure to compensate in your formula or pre-tone the hair if needed to create your desired shade. We also recommend strand testing to ensure the best result. The lighter the hair, the brighter the result.
Best on Level 9+: Lighter shades Blush, Lemon, Lilac, Mercury, Powder, and Seaglass.
Best on Level 8+: Our Neon Electric shades Area 51, Candy, Firefly, Lava and Nirvana.
Best on Level 6+: Deeper shades Absinthe, Aquatic, Cupid, Fireball, Jam, Nightfall, Noir, Smoke, and Velvet.
Check out Pulp Riot TV an incredible education and entertainment platform for hair featuring everything from how to get started to recreating the industry shaking techniques from the world’s top artists and more; and it’s all free.
- Do not use a conditioner or treatment prior to applying Pulp Riot
- If pre-lightening the hair, make sure to completely shampoo out bleach or toner
- Do not mix Pulp Riot with a developer
- Apply Pulp Riot to clean, dry hair
- Saturation is key. Working with 1/2 inch sections makes saturation easy
- Leave on the hair for 25 to 40 minutes, without heat
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water. No Shampoo. Conditioner on ends optional
- For th
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.