Color Wow Root Cover Up - Dark Blonde
Product code: 309027
Check store stock
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Root touch up powder covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots + extends highlights without peroxide
- Precise application, no mess like root cover up sprays
- Never stiff, sticky, or waxy like mascaras or crayons
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
- Water-resistant formula, you can even swim in it
- No waxes or dyes
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
WHO SHOULD USE IT
This dark blonde root touch up is perfect for anyone who wants to cover greys and dark roots, refresh highlights, or create the look of thicker, fuller hair. If you have a thinning hairline or gaps in hairline. Perfect for all natural and colour-treated shades of dark blonde, including dark dirty blonde, dark ash blonde, bronde, blonde with dark roots, dark golden blonde, dark strawberry blonde. Ideal for extending time between colour treatments.
HOW TO USE
Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out – do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed.
To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
Fast, easy, precise, no-mess hair colour mineral powder adheres to hair instantly. Water-resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat, or swim. Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Kaolin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) FORMULA #710-0