Just Wax Essential Waxing Blended Course
This blended learning course is essential for anyone wishing to offer this very popular beauty treatment or to refresh their knowledge and improve waxing proficiency. The emphasis is placed on acquiring practical competence using Award Winning Just Wax Warm Wax, you will complete your theory in your own time and pace via an online learning portal. Your practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm
Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
Online Theory – Approximately 3 hours should be allocated (depending on pace)
Instore Practical Session – 4 hours (10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm)
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to your face to face practical with your educator you will receive access to an online learning portal to complete the following:
- Health & Safety specific to waxing
- Salon hygiene, sanitation/health and safety
- Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
- Client treatment step by step video
Your practical face to face training instore will cover:
- Guided learning using strip and spatula waxing procedures of full leg, bikini, underarm, brow tidy (not shaping) and upper lip.
- Unique Speed Waxing Technique - half a leg in 4 minutes
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will work on each other for the practical session, so please ensure you have minimum hair growth, should you not be able to have the treatment due to medical reasons you can arrange to bring a model (please contact Training Solutions direct to arrange this).
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
- Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate
Customers also bought
- £57.00 ex VATIn stock for delivery