The Manicure Company - The Molten Magnetics Collection
Product code: 019207
We set our team to create a unique, fun and exciting autumn collection this autumn and Molten Magnetics’ is the result.
The Molten Magnetics gel nail polish collection was inspired by the bronze and rust tones found in the landscape during the changing of the seasons. Leaves frozen by frost shimmering in the morning sun and avenues of beautiful tree's shedding their lush summer greens to reveal deep, rich oranges and coppers.
Each of the Molten Magnetics gel nail polishes has a rich bronze/copper undertone which is shot through with captivating multi-chrome pigments. This combination combined with the ability to create slashes of magnetized design makes for a truly unique autumn manicure.
So, lets explain the 'Magnetic' part of the Molten Magnetics -
Each of the Molten Magnetics gel nail polish shades has magnetic pigments within the gel. These pigments displace in a linear formation when a magnet is brought close to the polish. So, in order to create your design you simply hold the magnet which is included with each set about 0.5cm away from the wet polish for approx 10 seconds. You can play with the direction and pattern as much as you like. Once you are happy with the design cure and proceed as normal.
Your clients are sure to be impressed with this unique take on autumn so leave the norm behind, be inspired, be unique and be creative.
3 x 8ml gel nail polish shades (Fuchsia Reflections, Molten Mermaid & Northern Lights)
- Fuchsia Reflections: A golden bronze with fuchsia multi-chrome pigment.
- Molten Mermaid: A gold base with blue/green multi chrome pigment
- Northern Lights: A stunning gold packed with multi-chrome pigments that reflect green, blue and purple.
- The Molten Magnetics collection comes with a magnet stick.
- Apply your base coat as normal and then apply your first coat of your molten magnetics gel polish shade.
- Cure this first coat as normal. Then apply your second coat and before curing hold your magnet about 1-2mm from the wet polish for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the magnet to see the design. You can apply the magnet in a number of angels and create endless patterns.
- Once you are happy with your design cure this coat and apply your chosen gel polish top coat.
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.