Salon System Gellux 15ml Mirror Glaze Top Coat
Product code: 350772
Check store stock
Store collection is currently unavailable.
Can Gellux be used on natural nails?
Yes, Gellux is perfect for natural nails, on fingers or toes for instant, long lasting vibrant colour.
What is the difference between Gellux and an ordinary nail polish?
Gellux polish dries instantly. No waiting for polish to dry means no accidental smudges and a long lasting glossy finish.
How long does Gellux polish last?
Gellux is a hybrid between traditional nail polish and salon gels. It is applied like a polish but with a hard wearing chip, scratch and fade proof finish that lasts for 15 days.
Will Gellux damage the natural nails?
Gellux causes no more harm to the natural nail than a traditional nail polish and can even help to protect the natural nail from bumps and breaks.
Can Gellux be used over the nail extensions?
Yes, Gellux can be applied over any nail extension system.
Is a special lamp required?
Gellux can be cured with either UV in 2 minutes or LED in just 30 seconds!
How is Gellux polish removed?
1. First remove the clear top coat from the nails by buffing gently with a 180 file. It is important that this top layer of clear gel is completely removed. Take care not to buff down to the natural nail.
2. Next use 'Soak Off Gel Remover' on nail size pieces of lint or cotton wool. Secure the lint in place on each nail with aluminum foil.
3. Leave the foil parcels in place and remove after 15 minutes.
4. The gel should now be 'crumbly.' Use a cuticle stick or cuticle handy to ease away the gel.
5. Buff with a sanding sponge if small amounts remain.
6. Wash hands and unless reapplying Gels, use Protect Nail Oil to restore moisture to the nails and cuticles.
Customers also bought
- £2.20£2.75In stock for delivery
- £1.20£1.50In stock for delivery
- £29.95In stock for delivery
- £3.60£4.50In stock for delivery
- £11.95In stock for delivery