Just Wax Essential Waxing Course
This course is essential for anyone wishing to offer this very popular beauty treatment or to refresh their knowledge and improve waxing proficiency. The emphasis is placed on acquiring practical competence using award winning Just Wax Warm Wax . Your theory and practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
Your theory and practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Instore Practical Session – 6 hours (10am-4pm)
* Finish times may vary depending on knowledge and number of participants
Prior to your face to face course with your educator you will receive access to your online learning portal which will contain the following :
- Health & Safety specific to waxing
- Salon hygiene, sanitation/health and safety
- Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
- Client treatment step by step video
Your practical face to face training instore will cover:
- Guided learning using strip and spatula waxing procedures of full leg, bikini, underarm, brow tidy (not shaping) and upper lip.
- Unique Speed Waxing Technique - half a leg in 4 minutes
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will work on each other for the practical session, so please ensure you have minimum hair growth, should you not be able to have the treatment due to medical reasons you can arrange to bring a model (please contact Training Solutions direct to arrange this).
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain your learning journey and how you can access your online learning portal
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year (a subscription is available after this time)
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
- Please bring 1 x electronic device (iPad, laptop or smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal.