Eyebrow Threading Course
Ideal for complete beginners, this course focuses on how to achieve the perfect brow shape using the ancient art of Threading. Students will be shown and learn how to create the perfect shaped brow to suit the individual clients face shape and brow design. The course is a very hands on experience to build students confidence plus plenty of advice on how to turn your new skills into a profitable business. Your theory and practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend. Suitable for beginners.
All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator.
Instore Practical Session – 6 hours (10am-4pm)
Prior to your face to face practical with your educator you will receive access to an online learning portal to complete the following:
- Salon hygiene, sanitation/health, and safety specific to brow care
- Client consultation, contra-indications, and client care
- Client treatment step by step video
Your in-store practical face to face training will cover:
- Face shapes & defining the brows to best suit the client
- Client preparation and Aftercare
- Threading treatment procedure (neck and hand methods)
- Students and Models must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will work on each other for the practical session, should you not be able to have the treatment due to medical reasons you can arrange to bring a model (please contact Training Solutions direct to arrange this).
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain your learning journey and how you can access your online learning portal
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year (a subscription is available after this time)
- Upon completion and proven proficiency, you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
- Please bring 1 x electronic device (IPad, laptop or smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal.
- You will work on each other for the practical session so please ensure you do not have any contra-indications to the treatment as indicated in your online learning.
- Students are advised to have hair growth on lower legs, arms, and Eyebrows (for additional practical)