Short Hair Cutting Course
This one-day hands on workshop will develop your short hair cutting skills. Get to grips with lady’s crops and textured short styles. With interactive demonstrations followed by a hands-on practical workshop where you will work to practice your skills with the assistance of an experienced educator. Your theory and practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
This course is open to hairdressers that have a NVQ /VRQ level 2 or equivalent, those that have completed the Essential Cutting 5 day course or those with 1 years cutting experience who want to progress their skills in short hair cuts.
See list provided
Instore Practical Session – 6 hours (10am-4pm)
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following:
- Health and Safety
- Client consultation and managing expectations
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Short hair methodology
- Demonstration from the educator
- Hands on practical workshop on training head (1 Hair Cut) Step by Step with the educator
- Techniques included are scissor over comb, short graduation and texturizing
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- Students will need to bring a block head for the duration of the course or a model is required from 13.00pm.
- Please bring along your working scissors you are comfortable using
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain your learning journey and how you can access your online learning portal.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year (a subscription is available after this time)
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
- This course is open to hairdressers that have a NVQ /VRQ level 2 or equivalent, those that have completed the Essential Cutting 5 day course or those with 1 years cutting experience who want to progress their skills in short hair cuts.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- Please bring your working scissors, combs, dryer and basic styling kit
- A 14 inch training head or a model with short hair, who must be aged 18+ at 13.00pm depending on your course start time (models are optional, a training head is recommended)
- Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal.