Colour Correction Course
Resolve colour correction problems in a hassle free and profitable way. This workshop will show you how to maximize your earning potential by really understanding and building confidence in how to resolve colour problems followed by practical session completing, one corrective lighter and one corrective darkening to develop your technique. Your theory and practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am - 4pm
You are required to have obtained an NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent in hairdressing and have colour experience. Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
See list provided
Instore Practical Session – 6 hours (10am-4pm)
Prior to your face to face course with your educator you will receive access to your online learning portal which will contain the following
- Health & Safety
- Essential Hair Knowledge
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Hair & scalp analysis
- Product knowledge
- Interactive Colour Correction theory
- Tonal Correction
- White Hair Coverage
- Analysis of hair colour
- Colour Correction Methods
- Practical completing one corrective lighter and one corrective darkening process
- Question and Answer
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- Students will need to bring a block head to work on for the duration of the course.
- Please bring along your working scissors you are comfortable using.
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty , the email will explain your learning journey and how you can access your online learning portal.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year (a subscription is available after this time)
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
- You are required to have obtained an NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent in hairdressing and have colour experience.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- Please bring a 14–16-inch colour responsive training head and the colour products of your choice to work with on the day (lightener, developers & colour shades) along with a basic hairdressing kit; brushes, combs, clips and hairdryer.
- Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal.