Color Wow Root Cover Up - Red
Product code: 309028
Check store stock
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Root touch up powder covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots + extends highlights without peroxide
- Precise application, no mess like root cover up sprays
- Never stiff, sticky, or waxy like mascaras or crayons
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
- Water-resistant formula, you can even swim in it
- No waxes or dyes
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
WHO SHOULD USE IT
This red root touch up is perfect for anyone who wants to cover greys and dark roots, refresh highlights, or create the look of thicker, fuller hair. If you have a thinning hairline or gaps in hairline. Perfect for all natural and colour-treated shades of red, including light red hair, ginger hair, blonde with red highlights, auburn hair, dark red hair, red brown hair, brown hair with red highlights. Ideal for extending time between colour treatments.
HOW TO USE
Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out – do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed.
To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
Fast, easy, precise, no-mess hair colour mineral powder adheres to hair instantly. Water-resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat, or swim. Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
TALC, MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ZINC STEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) FORMULA #709-0
Customers also bought
- £8.90In stock for delivery
- £14.25In stock for delivery