Skin Republic Hand Repair 18g
Product code: 307775
Check store stock
Features & Benefits
- Intensely moisturising
- Reduces appearance of age spots
- Skin Nutrition
- Paraben Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Not tested on animals
Vital to healthy skin, hair, bones and joints. Reduced levels of collagen are especially noticeable in the skin because the skin loses its elasticity and becomes prone to sagging with age. Collagen maintains skin elasticity and strength by stimulating the synthesis of new collagen and as a result minimising the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines. Collagen encourages the renewal of cells and minimizes facial muscle contraction, the cause of wrinkles.
Shea butter has the ability to soothe, hydrate and balance the skin. It is used as a moisturizer for dry skin and eczema and helps keep skin hydrated and supple. Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use skin appears soft, smooth and the signs of aging reduced.
A potent antioxidant with anti aging properties helps reduce the damage done by exposure to the sun and free radicals. Super-hydrating Vitamin E helps reduce skin inflammation, increase firmness, improve the tone and texture of the skin
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- 1. Wash and dry hands.
- 2. Open the packaging and take out the all in one hand mask gloves.
- 3. Tear open the gloves along the perforated line and place hands inside
- 4. Wear hand mask gloves for 20 minutes
- 5. Remove hands and pat gentle to absorb the remaining serum.
Customers also bought
- £1.80£2.60View DetailsOut of stock for delivery
- £1.80£2.60In stock for delivery
- £2.15£3.07In stock for delivery
- £2.25£2.81In stock for delivery