Sienna X Spray Tanning Course
Product code: T00213
£95.00 ex VAT (£114.00 inc VAT)
- Benefits of Sienna X & how tanning works
- Create a bespoke tan
- H&S & Insurance
- Equipment cleaning & maintenance
- Preparation, Pre-treatment advice, Client consultation & Contra-indications
- How to spray tan
- Male clients
- Prescriptive retailing, marketing your business & FAQ's
What do I need to know before I start the course?
- An online theory module is required to be completed prior to your course day*
- No model required: you will be working on each other. It is a course requirement that you have a spray tan (unless medical reasons permit)
- Remove unwanted hair 24 hours prior to your training
- Paint finger and toe nails
- Exfoliate & moisturise the night before the course
- DO NOT apply perfume, deodorant or moisturiser on the day, & remove make-up prior to tanning
- Wear dark underwear, loose dark clothing & bring loose shoes for after your tan
- This course is not suitable for people with respiratory problems or within the first 3 months of pregnancy
- You are advised to bring your own lunch
Will I need to bring any materials?
All materials are provided for you on the day. If you own a Sienna X spray gun already, bring this along so that your trainer can help you set it up.Is this course accredited?
A Beauty Guild accredited certificate (worth 13 CPD points) which will be available for collection in-store 28 working days after your course.
*You will be contacted via email by Capital, 6 days prior to the course, with your login details. Your details will not be shared with any other party.
Sienna's x spray tan
Sienna X course
Excellent course, love the product. Tammy made the course fun and informative. Can’ t believe how quickly the day went. Looking forward to getting started 😀
Excellent course , Tammy was excellent on this course .. her knowledge wAs outstanding .. would highly recommend ...
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.