Pulp Riot Blank Canvas 43g
Product code: 300519
Check store stock
Removes semi-permanent and direct dyes without compromise. Preserves moisture and protects the integrity of the hair during the colour removal process. Its creamy consistency for dripless application for freehand, foil and isolated areas. The white formula allows the colour lifting process to be easily seen and therefore controlled. The vegan formula is powered by quinoa, argan oil and sorbitol. Aids nourishment and moisture retention during the colour removal process and assist in the strength and lustre of the hair fibres.
- Perfect consistency
- Visible colour removal
- Vegan formula powered by: quinoa, argan oil and sorbitol.
Check out Pulp Riot TV an incredible education and entertainment platform for hair featuring everything from how to get started to recreating the industry shaking techniques from the world’s top artists and more; and it’s all free.
- Mixing Ratio: 1 part Blank Canvas : 3 parts developer
- Pulp Riot 6 and 10 are best, and sometimes 20 Volume Hair can be recoloured immediately after using Blank Canvas.
- Apply only to areas you want to remove old semi-permanent colour.
- Process up to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- With Quinoa, Argan Oils, Aloe Vera, and Sorbitol for nourishment and colour removal aid
- Be sure to shampoo and rinse thoroughly prior to recolouring.
Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Silicate, Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Stearate, Aluminum Distearate, Hydrated Silica, EDTA, Sorbitol, Silica, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, CI 77007
We caught up with David and Alexis Thurston, from LA Salon Butterfly Loft and the founders of Pulp Riot to get an insight into how the brand started and their future plans!
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.