Sales Administrator - Burgess Hill (FTC)
(12 months Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave)
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
37.5 hours per week
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK. Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, TIGI OPI, Sienna X, Wahl Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join our busy team at Burgess Hill. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will have overall responsibility for providing administrative support relating to furniture sales and general administration.
- Being the first point of contact for customers and suppliers
- Process a high volume of orders and keeping customers updated.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales data.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure orders are processed in line with customer service standards.
- Booking travel arrangements such as flights and accommodation.
- Arrange training workshops and meetings.
- Reporting and analysing data
Your skills & experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft package particular in Excel, Outlook & Word is essential.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Have a high attention to detail.
If you are looking for the opportunity to change or further your career by joining a highly successful Company, please send your CV to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today. Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.