Keune Brand Executive-Brighton
Keune Brand Executive – 2-3 years’ experience required.
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP) – Office based role
37.5 hours per week
Circa £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 – Depending on experience
Serving the Hair and Beauty trade since 1954, Capital is a family business with a highly successful reputation based on the expertise of our staff and the industry leading service we provide to customers supplying brands such as Keune, Olaplex, L’Oréal, Wella and OPI. Keune have been making hair products since 1922. Over that time, they’ve come to believe that only the professional hairdresser can truly create “hair happiness” through the transformation and care for clients in the salon chair.
We’re currently seeking an experienced Brand Executive to join our team at our Head Office. This role will be responsible for driving brand and marketing plans to support the sales growth of Keune in ROI/NI. The Brand Executive will input across a number of marketing channels and work very closely with Sales & Marketing teams to execute the marketing strategy for the Keune brand in ROI/NI. Other duties include:
- Identify appropriate brand opportunities and formulating the marketing strategy alongside the Marketing Manager & Ireland General Manager.
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns across print, digital and in-store activation (in-store merchandising, website, social media, blogs, print & email).
- Brief in-house designers on required assets/collateral to use across digital and print
- Send out emails and SMS using our in-house email and SMS system.
- Carry out competitor analysis
- Write engaging content for printed materials, social media and blogs.
- Manage the Keune social media accounts on Instagram
- Support sales reps
- Identify relevant industry influencers and potential brand ambassadors to hep grow the Keune brand through social media and PR.
- Support and attend Keune events and trade shows
- Occasional travel required to Ireland/Northern Ireland required
We expect you to be a team player who will get involved in other elements of the business if required.
Experience of working in a marketing environment is absolutely essential to this role as we need someone who can quickly adapt to the role, ideally you should be able to demonstrate 2-3 years of solid experience in a marketing environment.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & Buying teams, experience within the hair and beauty industry is preferred.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven record of delivery in marketing environment, Degree in Marketing, Brand or Business-related subject, or relevant CIM qualification, or at least 2 years in a similar Marketing/Brand role
- Previous experience within the hair industry, either working for a hair brand or as a hairdresser/educator/in a salon is preferred (but not essential)
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- A passion for design, creative and brand thinking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong project-management skills; experience working cross-functionally with creative, buying/product and marketing teams
- Adobe suite preferred but not essential.
If you would like to progress and develop your career as a Brand Executive and be part of a developing Marketing team, with a successful company please apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.