IT Support Assistant - Brighton
IT Support Assistant
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP)
37.5 hours per week Plus 3.5hrs on call on a shift rota basis
Established over 65 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Olaplex OPI, Sienna X, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking an experienced IT Support Assistant to join our Head Office team based on the outskirts of Brighton. Reporting to the IT Manager, the role will be responsible for maintaining and developing the reporting capabilities of the business to ensure that all users across the Company have access to information required as well as, providing support and advice to all staff in the resolution of any application software, operating system, hardware or business equipment problem.
- Utilising Jet Reports to write ad-hoc reports as requested by end users.
- Respond to emails and phone calls to the IT help desk
- Develop and enhance the Business Intelligence application and reporting tool.
- Support the roll-out and delivery of Company software system, Dynamics NAV, across the business.
- Producing Microsoft Excel documents using pivot tables and functions such as VLOOKUP
- Primary point of contact to users of PixSell
- Ensure that queries from users of the PixSell application on iPads are dealt with promptly.
- Provide out of hours IT telephone advice/support to stores on a rota basis.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, possess high attention to detail and be flexible in adapting to all areas of the role.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience trouble shooting and supporting IT issues
You will also be able to demonstrate proven experience in a similar role with the ability to multi task in fast paced working environment
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.