Training Assistant - Brighton
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP)
37.5 hours per week
Established over 65 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Olaplex, Redken, OPI, Sienna X, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Training Assistant to join our head office team in Hollingbury Brighton. Working alongside the Training Coordinator you will co-ordinate and administrate all customer course related information. To ensure the smooth running of customer training courses, reaching optimum capacity levels and customer satisfaction.
- Working with suppliers and building relationships
- To organise and book course dates for agreed suppliers
- To prepare, update and maintain course information sheets, ensuring all detail is correct and researched
- To develop and produce new training courses. This will include costings, suggested minimum numbers, potential related sales and marketing
- To communicate all course related information to stores, head office and suppliers via email and internal bulletin
- To answer customer course related enquires within agreed time frames and provide a high standard of customer service
Your skills & experience
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of posting and using Instagram
- Knowledge of hair and beauty industry preferable but not essential
If you are looking for the opportunity to change or further your career by joining a highly successful Company, please send your CV to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.