Digital Marketing Manager - 37.5 Hours - Head Office
Digital Marketing Manager
Head Office - Outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP)
37.5 hours per week
Circa £35K Dependant on skills and experience
Are you innovative and passionate about current trends and creating digital marketing campaigns? Capital Hair & Beauty is looking to hire a digital marketing manager with strong CRM and Paid Media experience to support the marketing team in effectively promoting its message across all digital channels. Working alongside the Marketing Manager and external agencies, they will devise and develop the digital marketing strategy for the company.
Who Are We?
We’re the UK and Ireland’s largest independent wholesaler and trusted supplier to professionals in the hair and beauty industry. With 60 stores throughout UK and Ireland and an ecommerce website, we work with leading industry brands such as Olaplex, L’Oréal, Redken, Schwarzkopf, OPI, Sienna X, Babyliss and many more, making us a one stop shop for professionals in the industry.
We also offer staff hybrid working, a range of health & well-being /social activities, a discretionary bonus scheme and discounts on all our fabulous products!
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with strong CRM and paid media experience to join our busy and friendly team at our head office on the outskirts of Brighton. Working alongside the Marketing Manager and external agencies to devise and develop the digital marketing strategy for the Company, you will need to be a creative thinker with an excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practices.
This hands on, creative role will work closely with the marketing, buying & e-Commerce team, creating & implementing the digital marketing strategy, executing marketing plans, and launching new products for leading industry brands.
This role will be responsible for being the owner of our CRM strategy, implementing automation programmes using the CRM system Emarsys.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for hair & beauty and a love for social media and everything digital.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership and develop the company’s social media strategy with our Digital Marketing Executive, explore new ideas and create engaging, shareable and valuable content for our audiences.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create profitable digital acquisition and retention campaigns and take responsibility for executing these strategies, aligning internal marketing & e-commerce teams.
- Help develop CRM and manage on a day to day basis in order to aid meeting marketing objectives and drive profit.
- Devise and manage automated email workflows, reporting and making recommendations on the customer journey.
- Manage a Digital Marketing Executive, ensuring they are creating relevant/shareable content across social media – particularly Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
- Working in partnership with an external agency and e-commerce team to develop paid media campaigns through PPC and Paid Social.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, knowing how to set up paid social campaigns and creating strategies to improve the ROI of these campaigns.
- Manage monthly digital marketing budgets (set by Marketing Manager) according to marketing objectives and ROI targets.
- Reporting using relevant tools, including Google Analytics reporting and Google Data Studio to monitor trends, interpret data and create reports
- Keep up to date and monitor industry and digital trends.
- Conduct weekly analysis reporting on performance creating reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing & email marketing automation software and CRM (ideally Emarsys, but not essential).
- Social media savvy, with a passion for staying on top of trends.
- Strong sense of creativity, imagination and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with other departments
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Ability to analyse consumer metrics, reports and trends with Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics. Google Analytics user (2 years+).
- Strong project management and managerial skills (Previously managed direct reports)
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, with a good understanding of data feed management.
- A background within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Hybrid working
- Health/well-being and social activities
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Discount on all hair & beauty products
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Due to the high interest our roles receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually and therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.