Facility Manager - Brighton
Facilities Manager - Full Time
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton (BN1 8AP)
37.5 hours per week
Circa £45,000.00 – Company car
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Olaplex OPI, Sienna X, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our Head Office team. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the role will be responsible for all properties across a multi-site organisation occupied by the Company. This will include the maintenance, alteration, repair, planning, design and layout of buildings.
- Prepare detailed budgets and programme of works
- Negotiate with current and new contractors to ensure best practise and rates are achieved
- Survey premises, producing drawings/specifications and assessing suitability for minor work
- Ensure that:
- the Company premises comply with all relevant and current legislation relating to our business and its buildings
- construction works comply with all current legislation and consents, including health and safety
- the M&E equipment within our properties has up to date Gas Safe and EICR certificates in place
- Control expenditure involved in building works and ensuring the works are cost effective
- Complete on-site risk analysis
- Line manage Facilities Co-ordinator
To be successful in the role you will have:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Membership of the IWFM – Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management – Level 4
- Clean driving licence
- Previous experience in multi-site, internal property management – preferably within the retail sector
- Ability to manage multiple projects across the business
- Known experience in group maintenance and facility management
- Experience managing multiple external contracts and ensuring this remains within budget
- Site Health and Safety experience
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
Ideally live within the M23 corridor.
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.