Digital Marketing Executive - Brighton Head Office (FTC)
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton
37.5 hours per week
(12 months Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave)
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK. Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, TIGI OPI, Sienna X, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking an experienced temporary Digital Marketing Executive to join our head office team in Hollingbury Brighton. Working alongside the Marketing Manager and external agencies to devise and develop the digital marketing strategy for the Company. You will need to be a creative thinker with an excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practices.
- Delivering digital marketing for the Company by implementing, tracking and optimising marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Assist in the creation of acquisition and retention strategies.
- Oversee PPC ad management.
- Ability to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Maintain and own the social media schedules.
- Conduct weekly analysis and reporting of performance and analysis on competitors.
- Use Google analytics and monitor trends.
Your skills & experience
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Proficient in email marketing and email marketing automation software.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing PPC accounts.
- Good knowledge of paid social media/setting up campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and follower of trends on social media.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop skills.
- Able to use CMS and a background within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Experience in video/programmatic is desirable but not essential.
If you are looking for the opportunity to change or further your career by joining a highly successful Company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making