Digital Marketing Executive - Brighton
Digital Marketing Executive – Social Media & CRM
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton
37.5 hours per week
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 59 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Redken, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Olaplex, OPI, Sienna X, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our friendly team at our Head Office, which is based just on the outskirts of Brighton. This is a hands on, creative role working with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies to help devise, develop and implement the digital marketing strategy across social media and CRM.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a passion for hair & beauty and love for social media, who keeps up to date with emerging trends and digital channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop the company’s social media strategy, explore new ideas and create engagement, sharable and valuable content for our audiences.
- Maintain and own the social media schedule.
- Develop our online presence by growing our followers and engagement through several social media accounts and platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest & YouTube.
- Set up targeted paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram through Facebook Business Manager, reporting on these and presenting back to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Retarget website customers through paid social media campaigns.
- Grow organic and paid website traffic.
- Assist in the creation of acquisition and retention strategies.
- Create and update social media content through Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- SMS Marketing.
- Email Marketing – creating and deploying emails using Emarsys.
- Maintain the email schedule and update templates, working with our in-house Graphic Designer to keep these fresh and relevant.
- Retargeting website customers, through automated email.
- Create and curate engaging, shareable and valuable content which is relevant to our customers, using various digital formats, to be used across all digital channels. This will include blogs, emails and social media.
- Create and maintain a content plan and calendar for our website (upload using CMS), social media and CRM.
- Devise new and engaging webinar content and manage the end-to-end webinar process.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends, seeking new ways of doing things by evaluating new technologies and present these regularly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Conduct weekly analysis and reporting of performance.
- Use Google Analytics and be able to monitor trends, interpret data and create reports.
Experience of working in a marketing environment is absolutely essential to this role as we need someone who can quickly adapt to the role, ideally you should be able to demonstrate 3 years of solid experience in a marketing environment.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & E-Commerce team to ensure consistency across customer touchpoints.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Degree or professional diploma in Marketing or Business.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media and CRM.
- Excellent knowledge of paid social media/setting up campaigns using Facebook Ad Manager (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest & You Tube) and follower of trends on social media.
- Experience running multiple social media accounts in an ecommerce business.
- Proficient in email marketing & email marketing automation software.
- Able to use CMS.
- Experience using web analytics tools and digital marketing performance metrics.
- Experience managing PPC accounts desirable but not essential.
- Experience in video advertising/programmatic desirable but not essential.
- A background within an ecommerce environment is preferable.
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- A good understanding of the principles of e-commerce.
- Basic video editing skills desirable.
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Due to the high interest our roles receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually and therefore only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.