Customer Service Administrator - Leicester
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Full time permanent role: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
At Capital Hair and Beauty Ltd we provide cutting edge hair & beauty products direct to the industry. We are a family business established over 60 years ago. We have built our highly successful reputation on the expertise of our staff and the industry leading service we provide to customers.
We’re seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Customer service Administrator to join our friendly team at College Kits Direct, Leicester, in a full-time, permanent role. College Kits Direct support clients by supplying colleges and academies across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have overall responsibility for providing great customer service to our customers and providing administration support relating to sales.
Duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for customers and suppliers
- Processing high volumes of orders and keeping customers informed
- Maintaining updated records of sales data
- Providing first class customer service to our customers
- Liaising with suppliers and couriers
- Monitoring and recording issues to report to the General Manager.
Who we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in an administrative and customer services based role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- An enthusiastic team player!
Preferably you’ll be able to demonstrate 2-3 years proven experience in a similar role with the ability to multi task in fast paced working environment.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills, possess high attention to detail and be flexible in adapting to all areas of the role.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word is an essential requirement.
If you would like to progress and develop your career with a successful entrepreneurial company then please apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.