Senior Marketing Executive - Brighton
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Head Office - outskirts of Brighton
37.5 hours per week
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 59 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Redken, Olaplex, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, TIGI OPI, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join our head office team in Hollingbury Brighton. You will be the go-to person/initial point of contact for marketing activity within the team. Being impeccably organised, you will assign work in the team to other team members and ensure that all print and digital activity is executed as per the marketing plan.
- Create and maintain the Marketing activity plan, to ensure all activity is adequately resourced in the team and to meet deadlines.
- Plan omni-channel campaign plans (flyers, direct mail, brochures, social, email, sms, ppc, content, store merchandising) based on business objectives and co-ordinate with appropriate key stakeholders (Marketing, Buying, E-commerce).
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of print and digital marketing campaigns.
- Line manage Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant.
- Ability to build relationships with key suppliers within the hair and beauty industry, planning and executing partnership campaigns.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing & Buying teams as well as external hair & beauty suppliers to agree the long-term and short term promotion plan and campaigns to support it.
- Work with suppliers on their marketing budgets to fund activity with Capital and keep track of this, continuously making recommendations as to how they can utilise their spend best.
- Extract mailing data and prepare the data ready to send to our mailing house, complying with GDPR and work with print specifications and external mailing houses.
Your skills & experience
- Minimum 3 year marketing experience
- Line Management experience
- Ability to use InDesign (other Adobe applications are desirable but not essential)
- Experience within Hair & Beauty industry desirable or working in a position within Retail sector/E-Commerce
- Strong knowledge of the marketing mix – both print and digital
- Experience running social media accounts and executing email campaigns, as well as print
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.