Brand and Marketing Executive - Brighton
BRAND AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Serving the Hair and Beauty trade since 1954, Capital is a family business with a highly successful reputation based on the expertise of our staff and the industry leading service we provide to customers supplying brands such as Tigi, L’Oréal, Wella and OPI.
We’re seeking a Brand and Marketing Executive to join our friendly team at our Head Office, which is based on the outskirts of Brighton. The role is responsible for planning and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns (both offline and digital; in-store, website, social media, direct mail and email) to drive sales growth through our key and exclusive brands. The job holder will work closely with buying and marketing teams to execute the marketing strategy for these brands to drive footfall and traffic.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll be working within our marketing team assisting with the planning, implementation and analysis of all marketing activity within Capital Hair & Beauty.
Other duties include:
- Set KPI’s, report and analyse marketing campaigns and promotions using in-house software
- Analyse market trends, campaigns and competitors to identify SWOT
- Create engaging content for printed material, social media, blog posts and email
- Be the first point of contact for stores to ensure they are merchandised as per company guidelines
- Use Merchandising techniques to improve store design as well as creating POS
- Work with suppliers to agree funding and generate new ideas to increase sales and manage joint marketing plans
- Working with our in-house Graphic Designer, create and implement marketing assets for our key and exclusive brands
- Extract mailing data when required ensuring compliance with GDPR
We expect you to be a team player who will get involved in other elements of the business if required.
Experience of working in a marketing environment is absolutely essential to this role as we need someone who can quickly adapt to the role, ideally you should be able to demonstrate 2-3 years of solid experience in a marketing environment.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & Buying teams, experience within the hair and beauty industry is preferred.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A degree in a marketing related subject or professional qualification (CIM/IDM) or equivalent experience
- A good understanding of all things digital
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build effective relationships throughout the business as well as external suppliers and agencies
- Ability to give clear direction to internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for design, creative and brand thinking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong project-management skills; experience working cross-functionally with creative buying/product and marketing teams.
If you would like to progress and develop your career as a Marketing Executive and be part of a developing Marketing team, with a successful company please apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.