Buying & Replenishment Manager - Brighton
Buying & Replenishment Manager
Head Office – outskirts of Brighton
Circa £45 – 50K
Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, TIGI OPI, Sienna X, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
A experienced, proactive and forward-thinking Buying & Replenishment manager to join our head office team just outside Brighton. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will effectively manage a team of 6 people to deliver the supply needs for our store and website operation.
- provide leadership & development of the buying team
- improve stock integrity through improved data and reporting
- work alongside the marketing dept to improve accuracy of stock allocations and follow up management to support promotional campaigns
- rationalise slow selling stock lines
- develop structured meetings with our suppliers ensuring all agreed actions are followed up
- maximise profitability through negotiation
- provide excellent communications with all key stake holders.
Your skills & experience
- at least 3 years managing a team
- at least 5 years procurement experience working with systems, ideally Navision & Phocas
- strong analytical & organisational skills
- 3 years of negotiation with suppliers; ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively manage time
- ability to demonstrate a solution driven attitude
Ideally you will also have an understanding and experience of the professional hair & beauty market
If you are looking for the opportunity to change or further your career by joining a highly successful Company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org A full driving license is essential. (Linked In & Website only ad)
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.