Internal Candidate Resourcer - Brighton
INTERNAL CANDIDATE RESOURCER
INTERNAL CANDIDATE RESOURCERHEAD OFFICE/HOLLINGBURY – FULL TIME/PERMANENT
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join a highly professional HR team at our head office on the outskirts of Brighton.
Serving the Hair and Beauty trade since 1954, Capital is a family business with a highly successful reputation based on the expertise of our staff and the industry leading service we provide to customers supplying brands such as Tigi, L’Oréal, Wella and OPI.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will have the opportunity to take overall responsibility for overseeing the Company recruitment & selection process. You will have the opportunity to use your own initiative resourcing candidates for senior roles and provide specialist recruitment support to managers across the business with locations in the UK and Ireland.
The role also involves completing day to day recruitment administration, producing terms and conditions of employment and administering all employment documentation for new staff who join the business.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a senior recruitment role, preferably in the commercial or retail sector;
- excellent knowledge of the recruitment & selection process;
- previous experience working in an agency with responsibility for the sourcing of senior
- excellent knowledge of Linked In and proven previous experience in effectively using the site;
- to source and “headhunt” candidates for management and specialist roles;
- excellent knowledge of current social media sites & job boards such as Indeed, Reed and the ability to select the most effective method for recruiting a wide range of roles;
- ability to work in a fast paced & challenging environment and ability to meet deadlines;
- proven experience in the ability to achieve high levels of workload;
- intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel & Word;
- excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- excellent administrative skills, with a high level of attention to detail;
- ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload.
Hours of work are 37 ½ hours per week, Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm.
If you would like to progress and develop your career in a specialist in house recruitment role, as part of a developing HR team with a successful company, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.