This will allow you to select a date for your face to face practical exam in your chosen Capital store (after you have completed your on-line theory).
Just Wax Essential Waxing Beauty Course (Online Theory/Instore Practical)
Product code: T01016-V00001
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
ONLINE THEORY – Approximately 3 hours should be allocated (depending on pace)
INSTORE PRACTICAL SESSION – 4 hours (10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm)
Prior to your face to face practical with your educator you will receive access to an online learning portal to complete the following;
- Health & Safety specific to waxing
- Salon hygiene, sanitation/health and safety.
- Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
- Client treatment step by step video
Your practical face to face training instore will cover;
- Guided learning using strip and spatula waxing procedures of full leg, bikini, underarm, brow tidy (not shaping) and upper lip.
- Unique Speed Waxing Technique - half a leg in 4 minutes
- Full understanding of the Just Wax brand and its products for warm waxing
- The skills and knowledge required to successfully perform a warm waxing treatment
- Health and safety knowledge specific to waxing, aftercare advice for the client and troubleshooting
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
* You will work on each other for the practical session, so please ensure you have minimum hair growth, should you not be able to have the treatment due to medical reasons you can arrange to bring a model (please contact Training Solutions direct to arrange this).
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions to explain your training journey within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty
* You will be able to book your practical session via Evenbrite which is a ticket booking system, you have a choice of venues and dates to attend, this will be explained in your Welcome Email
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
APPROVED FOR INSURANCE
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE INSTORE PRACTICAL TRAINING
* All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
* Please bring 1 x electronic devices (ipad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate
Customers also bought
- £56.00In stock for delivery