This will allow you to select a date for your face to face practical exam in your chosen Capital store (after you have completed your on-line theory).
Keratin Smoothing Hair Course (Online Theory/Instore Practical)
Product code: T01027-V00001
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
Pre course Online Learning approximately 2 hours depending on pace
Give your clients smoother more manageable hair. Understand the methods of the Keratin Blow-dry that reduces frizz, tames, and smooths the hair. This course is a practical hands-on technique focused training session delivered by expert educators who have a wealth of industry and commercial working knowledge
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following
- Safe working practices essential Hair Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Client Consultation
The Instore face to face practical session will cover
- Hands on Practical Workshop on live models
- Support from the educator
- After Care Advice
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
* You are required to bring along straighteners with ceramic plates that heat to over 185 degrees with variable heat settings
* You are required to purchase a Keratin Starter Kit from Capital Hair & Beauty
* A model is required for this course from 10.30am with no longer than shoulder length hair suitable for the treatment aged 18 +. The treatment is lengthy and will take up to 3 hours to perform. The model should not be pregnant and all contra-indications taken into account as described in your online learning
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions to explain your training journey within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty
* You will be able to book your practical session via Eventbrite which is a ticket booking system, you have a choice of venues and dates to attend, this will be explained in your Welcome Email
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved for Insurance
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
You are required to have obtained an NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent in hairdressing or have at least 2 years commercial experience.