This will allow you to select a date for your face to face practical exam in your chosen Capital store (after you have completed your on-line theory).
Classic Bridal and Event Hair Course (Online Theory/Instore Practical)
Product code: T01024-V00001
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Pre course Online Learning approximately 2 hours depending on pace
This Classic Bridal hair up course will focus on traditional and classic bridal hairstyles. You will learn 4 key bridal styles including, rolls, knots, buns and the application of hair ornamentation that will capture the magic of every bride’s fairy-tale dreams. The perfect bridal/ prom and event hair course to build confidence in hair up.
You will complete your theory in your own time and pace via an online learning portal and your practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and managing expectations
The Instore face to face practical session will cover
- Demonstrations and Practical on 4 styles. Buns, Knots, Barrel Curls Relaxed hair down look
- Hair Preparation
- Product Recommendations, aftercare advice & price guidance
- The skills and knowledge required to complete 4 trend-led bridal and event hairstyles
- Video content to refer to after the live course with lots of additional information.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions to explain your training journey within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty
* You will be able to book your practical session via Eventbrite which is a ticket booking system, you have a choice of venues and dates to attend, this will be explained in your Welcome Email
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved for Insurance
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
What is needed for the Instore Practical Training
* All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
* Please bring 1 x electronic devices (ipad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate
This course is open to experienced hairdressers looking to update their skills or those with an interest in styling hair. Previous styling experience is an advantage.