This will allow you to select a date for your face to face practical exam in your chosen Capital store (after you have completed your on-line theory).
Kaeso Beginners Facial Beauty Course (Online Theory/Instore Practical)
Product code: T01021-V00001
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
ONLINE THEORY – Approximately 3 hours should be allocated (depending on pace)
INSTORE PRACTICAL SESSION – 4 hours (10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm)
Prior to your face to face practical with your educator you will receive access to an online learning portal to complete the following:
- Health & Safety for Facial treatments
- Anatomy and physiology (head, neck and shoulders)
- Client consultation techniques and contra-indications
- A full step by step Facial Treatment tutorial video
Your practical face to face training instore will cover;
- Skin preparation & Skin Analysis
- Guided Facial Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise, mask application and facial massage
- Aftercare advice and troubleshooting
- The knowledge and understanding to analyse different skin types
- The skills and knowledge required to create a tailored facial treatment for your clients using the Kaeso range of products
* Kaeso product Ethos to be able to retail confidently to your clients
- Health and safety knowledge to carry out facial treatments
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
* You will work on each other for the practical session, please ensure you have no contra-indications to the treatment, should you not be able to have the treatment due to medical reasons you can arrange to bring a model (please contact Training Solutions direct to arrange this).
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions to explain your training journey within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty
* You will be able to book your practical session via Evenbrite which is a ticket booking system, you have a choice of venues and dates to attend, this will be explained in your Welcome Email
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
APPROVED FOR INSURANCE
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE INSTORE PRACTICAL TRAINING
* All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
* Please bring 1 x electronic devices (ipad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate