Salon System Brow Lamination & Tint Blended Course
Learn how to offer the latest salon treatment and create the Salon System’s three signature brow lamination looks, Classic, Brushed Brow and Fluffy & Feathery. Complete the treatment with a brow tint using the Salon System Lash & Brow Tints. Our Award Winning course will take you through the essential steps of how to successfully perform signature Brow Lamination looks combining specialist brow tinting techniques to offer the latest popular salon treatment. Your practical will be face to face with an educator at a venue and pre-booked dates of your choice at Capital Hair & Beauty.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm
Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
Online Theory – Approximately 3 hours should be allocated (depending on pace)
Instore Practical Session – 4 hours (10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm)
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to your face to face practical with your educator you will receive access to an online learning portal to complete the following:
- Salon hygiene, sanitation/health and safety
- Client consultation, contra-indications and client care
- Client treatment step by step video
Your practical face to face training instore will cover:
- Treatment Procedure – Start to finish, how to correctly apply and use the Salon System Brow Lift System
- Signature Styles – Learn how to create our three styles, for your clients perfect look. Classic (control unruly brows), Brushed Brow (big, bold ‘Boy brow’) and Fluffy & Feathery (for volume and thickness)
- How to correct, conceal and work with different hair types and textures for healthier brows and no risk of over processing
- Brow Tinting – bespoke colour matching to enhance your clients new look
- Aftercare advice and troubleshooting
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will work on each other for the practical session, please ensure you have no contra-indications to the treatment, should you not be able to have the treatment due to medical reasons you can arrange to bring a model (please contact Training Solutions direct to arrange this).
- Students MUST patch test themselves (or your model if you are bringing one) before attending the in-store practical training. There is a unit in your online learning that explains the process and what you need to do.
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
All products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator. Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate.