Marvelbrow Sculpt, Colour & Correct - Hoddesdon - 9th October 2018
Product code: T00257-V00135
What will the course cover?
- Salon Hygiene, sanitation/health & safety
- Client consultation, contra-indications & client care
- Diagnosis - perscriptive treatment plan to correct shape, balance & colour tone.
- Face shape analysis.
- Corrective brow shaping techniques - 6 methods to sculpt, define & thicken the brows.
- Creative - colour palette application, maintenance & home care.
- Catwalk/fashion brows & building a portfolio for clients.
- Troubleshooting, promotion & marketing.
What do I need to know before I start the course?
Suitable for Beginners. Students must be 18+. Students are expected to work on each other. We recommend you bring your own lunch. PLEASE NOTE This course will demonstrate how to wax & thread the eyebrow area only. It is not intended to teach these methods on any other part of the body & you will not receive a certificate to say you are qualified in waxing or threading techniques.
Will I need to bring any materials?
All students will receive a workbook to reinforce learning, along with products to use for the duration of the course.
Is the course accredited?Successful students will be awarded a beauty certificate. This course is accredited by Habia, Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, Professional Beauty Direct, ABT & BABTAC.
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.