Hii Pen No Needle Injection - Edinburgh - 6th April 2020
Product code: T00462-V00018
Course accreditationYou will also receive a HII PEN certificate if competent in the treatment to enable you to purchase further lip fillers. The course is approved by HABIA.
- Pre-reading email will be sent to students prior to course of A&P revision of the face. Students will also be sent pre-model consent forms to bring along with their model on the day of the course.
- Exercises to become comfortable and gain confidence holding the Hii Pen
- Health & Safety and regulations of injectables
- Face Mapping for the Hii Pen
- Fillers explained
- Treatment costings
- Practical of nasolabial folds, marionette lines and lip fillers
What do I need to know before I start the course?
Students must be 18+ and must hold at least an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty (or equivalent). You are required to bring 2 models to have the treatment. The first model is needed from 1-3pm and the second model from 3-5pm. A list of contra-indications for the model will be sent prior to the course. If the model has any of the contra-indications they cannot have the treatment. Models cannot fly within 48 hours of treatment. We recommend you bring your own lunch.
The kit included in the course contains a Hii Pen with 12 months' warranty, 5 x cartridges, two 1ml fillers for training day, Hii Pen branded towel, Manual, Disposable aprons, gloves, face masks and hair nets, 5 x Gauze pads, Saline and cleaning fluids, Kidney bowl and A&D cream.
Will I need to bring any materials?
All materials will be provided for you/are in the kit. You will also receive a HII PEN certificate if competent in the treatment to enable you to purchase further lip fillers. The course is approved by HABIA.
-First model 1pm – 3pm
-Second model 3pm – 5pm
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.