Foundation Barbering Blended Course
Realise the potential of adding ‘Barber Style’ services to your work- this course shows you how simple and easy adding barbering techniques is and how to maximize earning potential.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am - 3pm
This course is open to hairdressers that have an NVQ /VRQ level 2 or equivalent who want to explore barber style techniques to use in their work.
See list provided
Online Theory – Approximately 2 hours depending on pace
Instore Practical Session – 10am-3pm
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following:
- Health and Safety
- Client consultation / head face shape
- Overview on Barbering treatment options
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Demonstration from the educator
- Hands on practical workshop on training head/ or live models x 2 hair cuts
- Using clippers & scissors for blending and basic fading
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours
- This course is open to hairdressers that have an NVQ /VRQ level 2 or equivalent who want to explore barber style techniques to use in their work.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- Please bring along your working scissors you are comfortable using combs, dryer, and basic styling kit.
- A short hair training head for use on the day. Live models are optional and may be used. Model 1 at 12pm and model 2 at 1.30pm you may choose any combination of live models and training heads (models must be males 18+ with 3.5cms of hair) models arrival times are, 12.00 and 13.30.
- Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate.