This will allow you to select a date for your face to face practical exam in your chosen Capital store (after you have completed your on-line theory).
Colour Correction Hair Course (Online Theory/Instore Practical)
Product code: T01029-V00001
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
Pre course Online Learning approximately 1 hour depending on pace. Post course Online Learning approximately 1 ½ hours depending on pace
Resolve colour correction problems in a hassle free and profitable way. This interactive theory workshop will show you how to maximize your earning potential by really understanding and building confidence in how to resolve colour problems followed by practical session completing, one corrective lighter and one corrective darkening to develop your technique.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following
- Health & Safety
- Essential Hair Knowledge
The Instore face to face session will cover
- Hair & scalp analysis
- Product knowledge
- Interactive Colour Correction theory
- Tonal Correction
- White Hair Coverage
- Analysis of hair colour
- Colour Correction Methods
- practical completing, one corrective lighter and one corrective darkening process.
- Question and Answer
After the Course you will receive access to on your online portal to refer to.
- Theory notes and presentation on colour correction
- Step by Step videos on removing colour and darkening procedures
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions to explain your training journey within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty
* You will be able to book your practical session via Eventbrite which is a ticket booking system, you have a choice of venues and dates to attend, this will be explained in your Welcome Email
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved for Insurance
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
You are required to have obtained an NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent in hairdressing and have colour experience.