Colour Correction Blended Course
10% Off All Training Courses
Vaild on all courses purchased in January & February. T&Cs Apply
Resolve colour correction problems in a hassle free and profitable way. This interactive theory workshop will show you how to maximize your earning potential by really understanding and building confidence in how to resolve colour problems followed by practical session completing, one corrective lighter and one corrective darkening to develop your technique.
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am - 3.30pm
You are required to have obtained an NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent in hairdressing and have colour experience. Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
See list provided
Online Theory – Pre course Online Learning approximately 1 hour depending on pace. Post course Online Learning approximately 1 ½ hours depending on pace
Instore Practical Session – 10am-3.30pm
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following:
- Health & Safety
- Essential Hair Knowledge
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Hair & scalp analysis
- Product knowledge
- Interactive Colour Correction theory
- Tonal Correction
- White Hair Coverage
- Analysis of hair colour
- Colour Correction Methods
- Practical completing one corrective lighter and one corrective darkening process
- Question and Answer
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- Please bring along your working scissors you are comfortable using
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
- You are required to have obtained an NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent in hairdressing and have colour experience.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- Please bring a 14–16-inch colour responsive training head and the colour products of your choice to work with on the day (lightener, developers & colour shades) along with a basic hairdressing kit; brushes, combs, clips and hairdryer.
- Please bring a fully charged laptop, tablet or smartphone so you can access your online portal and receive your certificate.