Bleaching & Lightening Skills Blended Course
Refresh your skills and knowledge. During this interactive workshop, brush up on your colouring techniques and get to grips with a range of lightening skills. A perfect course for those looking to review, refresh and update their skills and feel confident with the process of creating brilliant bleaches and blondes.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am - 3pm
Students are required to have previously obtained a hairdressing NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent.
See list provided
Online Theory – Approximately 3 hours should be allocated (depending on pace)
Instore Practical Session – 10am-3pm
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following:
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and managing expectations
- Core colour knowledge
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Recap on essential colour theory
- Practical hands on colour application (Platinum lightening, Bleaching, technique, Foil Highlighting, Full head bleaching)
- Product recommendation and after care advice
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 5 CPD hours
- Live models are not accepted on to this course
- This course is open to existing hairdressers (colourists) looking to update their skills and refresh their knowledge on the lightning process. Students are required to have previously obtained a hairdressing NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- 14–16-inch colour responsive training head
- You are required to provide a 16inch colour responsive training head and the colour products of your choice to work with on the day (lightener, developers & colour shades) along with a basic hairdressing kit; brushes, combs, clips and hairdryer. Live models are not accepted on to this course due to the number of techniques covered.
- Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate.