This will allow you to select a date for your face to face practical exam in your chosen Capital store (after you have completed your on-line theory).
Balayage & Freehand Hair Course (Online Theory/Instore Practical)
Product code: T01026-V00001
Course accreditationUpon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
Pre course Online Learning approximately 3 hours depending on pace
Freehand Colour Techniques Create ultimate colour results and master freehand colouring. Revive colour services in the salon with trend lead colour application techniques. This course is a practical hands-on technique focused training session delivered by expert educators who have a wealth of industry and commercial working knowledge
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and managing expectations
- Theory of the techniques
The Instore face to face practical session will cover
- Freehand Hair Colouring using Signature Sectioning and
- Painting Patterns (Cloud, C,Y,W,V methods)
- Selecting Tools and Equipment
- Colour Melting
- Baby Lights / Microlights / Bronding
- Colour Contouring
- Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions to explain your training journey within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty
* You will be able to book your practical session via Eventbrite which is a ticket booking system, you have a choice of venues and dates to attend, this will be explained in your Welcome Email
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
Approved for Insurance
The Guild of Beauty Therapists
What is needed for the Instore Practical Training
* 14-16 inch colour responsive training head
* 3 x Blend-able shades that work with your training head (eg. 5.20, 6.26, 7.62 or 5.5, 6.35, 7.35)
* All other products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
* Please bring 1 x electronic devices (ipad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate
Open to those qualified to NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent or those that have 2 or more years colouring experience. Ideal for those that have completed the Essential colour skills or Colour Correction course who want to progress their hair colouring skills.