Balayage & Freehand Colour Blended Course
Freehand Colour Techniques Create ultimate colour results and master freehand colouring. Revive colour services in the salon with trend lead colour application techniques. This course is a practical hands-on technique focused training session delivered by expert educators who have a wealth of industry and commercial working knowledge
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
Open to those qualified to NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent or those that have 2 or more years colouring experience. Ideal for those that have completed the Essential colour skills or Colour Correction course who want to progress their hair colouring.
See list provided
Online Theory – Approximately 3 hours should be allocated (depending on pace)
Instore Practical Session – 10am-3pm
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following:
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and managing expectations
- Theory of the techniques
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Freehand Hair Colouring using Signature Sectioning and
- Painting Patterns (Cloud, C,Y,W,V methods)
- Selecting Tools and Equipment
- Colour Melting
- Baby Lights / Microlights / Bronding
- Colour Contouring
- Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
- Open to those qualified to NVQ/VRQ level 2 or equivalent or those that have 2 or more years colouring experience. Ideal for those that have completed the Essential colour skills or Colour Correction course who want to progress their hair colouring skills.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- 14-16 inch colour responsive training head, combs, brushes and hairdryer
- All other products and equipment are supplied for the duration of the course by your educator
- Please bring 1 x electronic devices (iPad/laptop & smartphone) fully charged with data to be able to access your online portal to get your E-Certificate
Customers also bought
- £7.25 ex VATIn stock for delivery
- £76.99 ex VATIn stock for delivery
- £125.40 ex VATIn stock for delivery
- £16.65 ex VATIn stock for delivery