Advanced Ladies Cutting Blended Course
Asymmetry, disconnections & creative techniques all combine to make commercial styles. Open to existing hairdressers and stylists. An experienced educator will guide you through your creation on a training head and then assist you in making a more 'High Street’ creative cut. Suitable for hairdressers who are looking to refine and develop skills and who want to think creatively.
Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate. 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points.
10am - 2pm
Open to hairdressers that have an NVQ /VRQ level 2 or equivalent or those with 1 years cutting experience who want to progress their skills.
See list provided
Online Theory – Approximately 2 hours depending on pace
Instore Practical Session – 10am-2pm or 2.30pm-6.30pm
You must complete the online theory before you attend the in-store practical. Failure to do so will mean you will be turned away on the day and will have to come back on the next date available.
Prior to face to face instore training you will receive access to your learning portal to complete the following:
- Health and Safety
- Advanced Cutting methodology, angles and terminology, razor cutting techniques
- Client consultation, adaptations to styles to suit
The Instore face to face practical session will cover:
- Razor Cutting, Disconnection. Asymmetry, Restyling
- Demonstration from the educator
- Hands on practical workshop on training head (1 Hair Cut) Step by Step with the educator
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend
- Please bring along your working scissors you are comfortable using
- You will receive a Welcome Email from Training Solutions within 48 hours of purchasing your training from Capital Hair & Beauty. The email will explain how you can access the online learning portal and complete your online training before you come to do your in-store practical. You MUST complete your online learning before attending the in-store part of the course. If you haven’t completed your online learning when you arrive for your in-store practical you won’t be able to complete the training and will have to attend another date.
- You will continue to have access to the online learning portal for 1 year
- Upon completion you will receive an accredited E-certificate
- 4 CPD hours & 4 CPD points
- This course is open to hairdressers that have a NVQ /VRQ level 2 or equivalent, those that have completed the Short hair cutting course or those with 1 years cutting experience who want to progress their skills in short hair cuts.
Approved For Insurance
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Towergate Insurance
What is needed for the instore practical training
- Please bring along your working scissors you are comfortable using combs, dryer, and basic styling kit
- A 16-inch training head – Live models are not accepted on this course
- Please bring a fully charged laptop, tablet or smartphone so you can access your online portal and receive your certificate