Essential Hair Cutting
Product code: T00365
£535.50 ex VAT (£642.60 inc VAT)
- Review of health & safety
- Client consultations
- Head and face shape analysis
- Demonstrations from the educator
- Correct use of tools, equipment and scissor control
- 6 haircuts: one length, forward graduation, long layers, box bob, layered bob, graduated bob
- Blow-drying and styling techniques
- Review Day (Day 5) 3 – 6 weeks after training
This course is suitable for all levels. From complete beginners to hairdressers wishing to update their skills, it is a must for those who want to learn how to cut women’s hair. Students must be 18+
What do I need to know before I start the course?
You are required to purchase an essential hairdressing starter kit, with at least 1 practice head. You may also bring a live model to day 5 of the course to review your practical techniques. Models must be over 18 years of age and be willing to participate in the training situation. Models should arrive at 12.00pm or by prior arrangement with the educator. Models are not accepted on to any other days of the course. Course attendees should come prepared to complete extensive practice between training days.
Will I need to bring any materials?
You are required to purchase an essential hairdressing starter kit, with at least 1 practice head.
Is the course accredited?
Accredited by Professional Hair Direct and ABT
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.