Salon System educator, Rachel Gribble’s Halloween inspired freaky fingernailsHalloween is just around the corner so your clients may be looking for a spooky nail design to enhance their Halloween outfit. Salon System Educator, Rachel Gribble has created this spectacular Halloween web nail design using Salon System's Gellux gel polishes. Read on for her step by step...
Step by step:
- Prepare nail and clean with Gellux Prep + Wipe, then apply Gellux Fast Bond and allow to dry for 60 seconds.
- Apply Gellux Easy Off Base Coat, then cure, 30 seconds with LED, 2 minutes with UV.
- Using Gellux Black Onyx, paint 3-4 diagonal lines across the nail; do not cure.
- Using Gellux Light Luna, paint 3-4 diagonal lines in between the black lines across the nail; do not cure.
- Run a striping brush through the polish, from the top corner of the nail to the bottom corner. Repeat this 6-8 times to create a web effect. Cure, 30 seconds with LED, 2 minutes with UV.
- Apply Gellux Shiny Top Coat and cure, 60 seconds LED, 3 minutes with UV.
- Wipe off the sticky layer with Gellux Prep + Wipe and apply Naillux Cuticle Cream to moisturise the skin around the nails.
For more of Rachel's nail art designs, visit her Twitter page @Rachelgribble1.