Nail this seasons floral design with help from Gellux nail technician, Julie-Anne LarivièreGellux nail technician, Julie-Anne Larivière, has been test driving the latest nail art techniques and has created this gorgeous floral nail design, perfect for taking your clients into summer.
Step by step
- Prepare nail and clean with Gellux Prep + Wipe, then apply Gellux Fast Bond and allow to dry for 60 seconds.
- Apply Gellux Easy Off Base Coat, then cure - 30 seconds with LED, 2 minutes with UV.
- Apply Gellux Purely White on the ring finger and thumb and Gellux Magenta Rocks on the index, middle and little fingers, then cure.
- Apply a second coat of Gellux Purely White and Gellux Magenta Rocks to nails and cure.
- Using a fine brush, apply Gellux Magenta Rocks to create flowers on the white nails, applying six petals for each complete flower and cure.
- Apply Gellux Shiny Top Coat and cure - 60 seconds with LED, 3 minutes with UV.
- Wipe off the sticky layer with Gellux Prep + Wipe.
For more of Julie-Anne's nail art designs, visit her Twitter page @Juya_duranie89.