How to create a twisted braid updoThis tantalising twisted braid updo makes for perfect party season hair! Learn how to create the look using Electric Head Jog Waving Irons...
- Electric Head Jog Titanium Gold Waving Irons
- Head Jog 06 (The Big Tease) Styling Brush
- Head Jog 112 Oval Cushion Brush
- Hair Tools Pins & Grips Session Kit
- Hair Tools Bunjee Hooks
- Head Jog 202 Tail Comb Pink
- Split hair into three diagonal triangular sections, holding each section in place with bunjee hooks. Brush front section over to one side to lose the parting. Begin creating a halo style braid.
- Take first three small pieces symmetrically from first section to begin creating the loose couture braid, adding hair into the braid as you move along the curvature of the head shape and then use grips to hold the braid firmly into place once completed.
- Take the second section and using the Electric Head Jog Gold Titanium Waving Irons create different curls with the separate barrel sizes to give a continuous relaxed look as a continuation of the plaited area.
- For the third section use the largest barrel waving iron (32mm) to curl the hair, and then take small pieces from the this section to wrap around to hide the bunjee hook, then brush through the loose hair.
- To complete the look, take large sections and twist around your fingers to create a continued shape from the braid, forming curls and large twists asymmetrically then gripping into place.
- Use grips to make sure hair lines are clean and use the end of a tail comb to loosen the braid, the curls and twists for a relaxed editorial look (For a more refined look, do not loosen the sections, instead keep sections pulled tight).