Getting the most out of your 24*7 DispenserThe new 24*7 Dispenser from Procare is the easiest and most reliable way to prepare your hair foils. The 24*7 produces perfectly cut and folded foils to your specification, quickly, quietly and without fuss. Simply choose your foil and fold preference from the keypad, select the number of foils to prepare (from 1-50) and press the start button.
Top 10 Tips
1. To power the machine on or off use the switch on the machine rather then the wall socket. This avoids ‘power surges’ which can damage the machine.
2. If your machine does not appear to have power make sure:
A) The power lead is full inserted. B) The plug is switched on at the power socket. C) The machine is switched on.
3. Ensure foil is loaded and seated correctly inside the machine - the foil core fits snugly into the locators and should be level and run smoothly.
Check the foil core before fitting: the large end of the core fits into the large locator inside the machine, and the small end of the core into the small locator.
4. Make sure you’re using the correct foil. You can only use PROCARE 24*7 refill rolls, the 24*7 will not work with other foils. Incorrect foil use will display two dashes on the LED screen.
5. When loading a new roll of foil pull a short amount of foil out through the front of the machine ensuring you cover the foil sensor, this should be approx 5cm.
The machine will automatically align the foil when switched on and you should allow this to happen without interference. The first sheet of foil should be removed from the collection tray immediately.
6. Don’t forget to lift the safety catch when lifting the lid, as shown on the label inside the machine. Close the lid with care and do not allow to drop.
7. Do not use the machine in temperatures above 2
8. Occasionally wipe around the ‘mouth’ and inside the machine body with a dry cloth to help reduce the build up of static and to remove foil residues.
Periodically wipe over the 4 internal rollers and make sure you keep the inside of the 24*7 free of hair and other materials.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Removing foil residue from the rollers is essential to keep your machine operating smoothly. Failure to keep rollers clean causes the 24*7 to jam and is the most common cause of problems. Simply wipe over the internal rollers with a clean dry cloth and remove debris from the machine.
9. If the machine causes interference with radio devices relocate the machine.
10. If the reload light comes on, try pressing the reset button before checking anything else.
See the top tips video as well as a full 24*7 demonstration and other Procare videos on Youtube, simple search: procarehairfoil.
What are the draw backs of manual foil preparation?
Tatty foils are harder to work with, reducing creativity and presenting an unprofessional image of your salon to clients.
Foils are a precise way to place colour in hair and to control development. Working with tatty foils may lead to inconsistent results.
- Inconsistent foil lengths
- Jagged edges
- High wastage cost of damaged foils
- High staff costs preparing foils
- Time waste on foil preparation
Automatic hair foil preparation comparison
- Produces perfect, consistent foils in a simple and effective way
- Seriously reduces wasted foil costs
- Dramatically reduces staff foil preparation cost
- Eliminates wasted staff time
- Smoother foils with neatly folded ends allows you to get closer to the root
- Choice of 4 foil lengths and 4 fold options PLUS single or double fold.
- NEW custom foil length feature!
How much could you be saving your salon?
Coloured heads per week: 20
Time saved: 2 hours & 40 minutes per week. 5 days & 18.5 hours per year.
Reduced wastage: 60p per week. £31.20 per year.
Money saved: £13.33 per week. £693.33 per year.
Total savings: £13.93 per week. £724.53 per year.
Coloured heads per week: 30
Time saved: 4 hours per week. 5 days & 16 hours per year.
Reduced wastage: 90p per week. £46.80 per year.
Money saved: £20 per week. £1,040 per year.
Total savings: £20.90 per week. £1,086.80 per year.
Coloured heads per week: 40
Time saved: 5 hours & 20 minutes per week. 11 days & 13 hours per year.
Reduced wastage: £1.20 per week. £62.40 per year.
Money saved: £26.67 per week. £1,386.67 per year.
Total savings: £28.87 per week. £1,449.07 per year.
We love this product and wanted to share customer feedback with you!
“Nicky Clarke loves the 24*7 from Procare! Our specialist hair colourists work to the highest standards and speed. The efficiency and professionalism of the 24*7 really help them achieve this!”
Andrew Vaughan-Willians Salon manager Nicky Clarke Mayfair
“The 24*7 reflects the professionalism of Trevor Sorbie Salons and comes highly recommended by us - the choice of foil lengths and fold sizes is perfect for us and we are enjoying the time and cost benefits of using it too!”
Nathan Walker, International Technical Director, Trevor Sorbie Salons