Get Your Clients Holiday ReadySummer is here! Otherwise known as your busiest season! Your clients will be looking to you for their pre-holiday pamper, to ensure that they feel their very best for their vacation. Read on to discover how to keep your clients 'holiday happy'.
As well as giving your clients bespoke in house treatments in your salon, why not let them feel like the pampering continues during their holiday. A great way to give your clients the best of both is to set up holiday pamper packages. Offering a package that includes a saving and a product to go home with, will no doubt entice your clients to get booking!
Here are a few ideas for some holiday-friendly packages (for salons and hairdressers)
- Book a manicure and pedicure and get a free back neck and shoulder massage or 2 nail polishes.
- Book a full head of highlights and get a free head massage and hair product to suit your hair.
- If you and a friend book a wash cut and blow-dry, receive a free hair product bespoke to the needs of your hair.
- Book a full leg wax and receive a file and paint for free.
Clients are more inclined to purchase once they have had a treatment too. Here are some ideas of holiday products to stock so your clients can get spend-happy before they jet-set:
- TIGI Queen Beach Salt Spray - TIGI Bed Head Queen Beach Salt Infused Texture Spray is a fast dry spray which will leave your hair with long-lasting body and a beachy texture for the ultimate surf babe look!
- Perfectly Plump Argan+ Perfectly Plump - Hair thickening treatment is a mender and for split or fine ends. A.k.a your hair's best friend in the heat.
- Dr Paw Paw - The multi-purpose balm with natural fermented Paw Paw has got everyone talking! For lips, skin, hair and beauty finishing, cuticles and nails. What more could you want! And at 25ml it's the perfect hand luggage companion.
- Crazy Angel Self Tan- Your clients will be bikini confident armed with one of these. It also comes in different strengths so stock them all and everyone will be happy.
And don't forget about your male clientele! These days men aren't afraid to spend money on their appearance and it is becoming more and more popular to find men in salons. Think about similar holiday packages you could offer them. It might be a good idea to offer more 'You and a friend' packages to encourage the men in who aren't as salon savvy.
Here are a few suitcase-friendly products to send your male clients away with:
- Barber Pro Cooling Post Shave Mask – A miracle in a pack! Simply place this mask over the face and neck after shaving to help firm skin and leave you with a natural, youthful glow.
- IQ Intelligent Hair Clay – A fragrant moulding clay for versitle styling, with a natural looking hold and matte finish.
- American Crew Grooming Spray- An incredible flexible product with many benefits! Conditions and moisturises hair, whilst adding shine and protection from UV rays.
Image source: Pinterest