Affinage Colour Dynamics 150ml
Product code: 025ACD
From £6.25 ex VAT (£7.50 inc VAT)
Check store stock
Please select a colour before checking store stock.
- Achieve vibrant or pastel colours on pre-lightened hair, or subtle tones on natural hair.
- Semi-permanent creative colour that lasts 6 to 10 washes.
- DATEM PLUS® Technology boosts colour penetration for beautifully even, fade resistant results.
- Conditioning, shine inducing formula with Shea Butter & Argan Oil nourishes, strengthens & protects.
- More than 90% naturally derived ingredients, obtained from sustainable & renewable sources.
- Ammonia & peroxide free
Mix any Colour Dynamics® vibrant shade with the unique Pasteliser to create incredible soft pastel effects.
VIBRANT COLOUR: Pre-lighten hair to palest blonde using AFFINAGE Lite, Ice Crème or Blonde.
Colour Dynamics should always be applied to pre-washed, towel dried hair. Massage chosen shade into the hair
for best result. If applied with a brush, the product MUST be massaged thoroughly into the hair with the hands
afterwards. Develop for 15 to 30 minutes. Longer development increases colour depth. Rinse hair until water is clear.
SUBTLE RESULTS: Use on natural or previously coloured hair to enhance or refresh a colour.
Follow steps above, without pre-lightening.
PASTEL EFFECTS: Follow steps above, but using a bowl and brush, mix chosen shade with Colour
Dynamics® Pasteliser. Dispense required amount of Pasteliser into the bowl first, then add correct ratio of
chosen shade and mix thoroughly (e.g. 20g Pasteliser + 1g chosen shade). Vary the mix ratio to create your
own effects. Dynamic shades may fade quicker when pastelised.
I regularly use the colour dynamics on my clients as I feel I get fantastic colour pay off and longer staying power. Particular favourite of mine is Crimson Kiss which is a vibrant red. I find it lasts better than Crazy Colour.
< 1 >
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.