L'Oréal Professionnel LUOCOLOR 50ml 2.10 - (Blue Ash)
Product code: 298135
Check store stock
Mixing: Luocolor should be mixed in a 1 to 1.5 ratio, i.e. 50ml (1 tube) of Lucolor + 75ml of Lucolor Releaser 25 volume. Wearing suitable disposable gloves mix until a creamy gel texture is obtained.
Pastel shades: Pastel shades can be mixed in a ratio of 1 to 1.5 i.e. 50ml (1 tube) of Luocolor pastel shade + 75ml of Luocolor Releaser, or, to soften the reflect, in a 1 to 2 ratio, i.e. 50ml (1 tube) of Luocolor pastel shade + 100ml of Luocolor Releaser.
Application: Wearing suitable disposable gloves apply to dry, unwashed hair.
- First application to virgin hair: Start the application on lengths and ends, then immediately apply Luocolor in the roots, beginning the application at the back nape area of the head.
- Subsequent applications or first application on hair already coloured with a permanent colour in a similar shade:
- colour refreshing, take through for the last 5 minutes of the development time.
- If the previous colour is faded, take through the last 10 minutes of the development time.
- If the previous colour is very faded or you are changing the reflect, take through immediately.
- On hair already coloured to a lighter level: On sensitised hair, or hair you want to darken, apply the desired shade to the root area, and immediately take through lengths and ends.
- On hair already coloured darker or with an incompatible colour: Cleanse as appropriate with Efassor. Wearing suitable disposable gloves apply Luocolor to roots, lengths and ends. When cleansing, the warm shades may darken excessive during the first few minutes when Efassor is applied due to oxydation.
Submit your review
Please fill in the fields below to review this product. All fields are mandatory and reviews are subject to approval before publishing.